Wondering how to make a poster online for free?
While most people now want to store their photos online, there are still some of us who want to stick with the traditional way of keeping memories. Keeping hard copies of our photos in today’s modern time might have gone out of style, but it gives us a different kind of feeling.
Photo albums may still work, but there are other ways to make it more fun and exciting, especially for the kids and the kid in you. With the use of our advanced technology, you can now create a poster with all the photos you want and customize the design according to how you want it to look like, without having to spend a single penny. In this article you will learn how to make a poster online for free. The best thing about this is, once you’re done, you will only need to print it once, making it more convenient than ever. If you have kids and want to introduce this to them, there are also sites made especially for children which would make poster-making a fun and exciting new experience for them, far from the modern ways they have been used to.
Apart from making it a way for you to keep your photos, posters may also be used as greeting cards, for businesses, reminders, etc. You may find it fun realizing how many times a day you may need these posters, but even more fun when you find out how easily you can make posters online for free, with the right materials and enough time, and at the same time make it fun for you and your kids. The kids will also have a hands-on experience, and it’s a guarantee they will like it.
Here are the things needed to make a poster online for free:
- A working computer and/or laptop;
- An active internet connection;
- A printer; and
- A frame, if you want to have the poster framed after printing it.
Make sure you have an active internet connection to make a poster online for free. You can search for sites where you can download or get ideas for the design or the theme you are looking for, and if you haven’t decided yet this would be a great help. On these websites, there are photo frames which can be full-portrait or landscape where you can add your image to. The designs to choose from are endless, from cartoon characters to basic shapes. The steps that follow will help you with the rest of the things you need to do in how to make a poster online for free:
- Choose between landscape or portrait. Make sure you choose what exactly it is that you want, otherwise you’ll need from scratch again, and this might be a lengthy process. Once you’ve made your choice, you may proceed to step number 2.
- You can now choose which theme you want for your poster. In making a poster online for free, there dozens of free themes available to choose from – holidays, cute themes, cartoons, business, etc. The theme will determine how creative the poster will come out, and how effective it will be for whatever purpose it may serve.
- Once decided with the theme, you can now add the photos you want to be shown on the poster, be it in the background or the main design. All you have to do is load the photo/s you chose, and then you can edit the photo and the poster to make it more personal for you. This is the part kids love the best.
- You may now add the text you want to appear on the poster; whatever message you want shown on the poster would be fine. If you don’t want any text to appear, it’s also a choice you can make.
- Once done with the finalization, you can now print your poster. In making a poster online for free, from the menu, you can choose to have a preview of the final look of your poster so that you can still make some final changes before you go ahead and print it. If there are final touches you want to be made, you can always edit the poster. Editing is easy as 1-2-3 as it works just like an ordinary photo editing software.
- When printing, the poster designer will adjust the poster’s size to the size of paper loaded in the printer. It will be printed full to the page.
- You can now enjoy your personalized poster, and are ready to enjoy making even more!
As you can tell it is not so hard as it might seem at a first glance, whenever you feel ready, just go ahead and make your own design because now you know how to make a poster online for free.